- There are inherent risks of injuries associated with dynamic play between children / persons and the use of the equipment and facilities, the use of Waka Waka facilities and equipment is at your own risks.
- All child/children must be supervised at all times to ensure proper, safe play and not to endanger or cause inconvenience to others in the centre. You agree to abide by all rules, signage and directions given by the staff and centre.
- You and your guests shall not hold the operators, owners, franchisor, franchisee, directors and staff of the centre and all its affiliated companies responsible and liable for any injuries, damages or death resulting from admission, patronage and consumption of services and use of equipment.
- That the management reserves the right to change its terms and conditions, refuse entry, remove persons from the premises and do whatever else necessary to ensure the safety and enjoyment of its customers without any notice.
- Socks must be worn at all times by both adults and children.
- Weekends, school holidays, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays tickets are for 2 hours play duration only. Extension of play duration will be charged accordingly.
- School holidays are based on MOE calendar.
- Membership is valid for the name registered and is non-transferable. The membership will cease to valid upon the last visit of the recorded on our system, or upon expiry date (inclusive) whichever comes first. Any unused portion is non refundable and will be forfeited upon expiry. Loss or damaged card must be reported, charges will apply for replacement.
- Admission tickets purchased are non refundable.